Tuesday, November 11, 2003

Carmon reveals all!
Out of her frustration and anger, Carmon has made a rebellious decision that affects not only herself, but her children, too. And probably her husband. She just didn't mention that.

The weather was still hot and everywhere I went, girls and women were dressed immodestly. Women older than me with their bellies poking out between their crop tops and their low-rise jeans. Little girls with platform shoes and provocative clothing. Tight everything and no shame. I got mad, I got frustrated, I made a statement.


Carmon is now wearing dresses every day.

Does this mean that Carmon has turned into a frumpy prairie muffin? Has she even come to the point of wearing jumpers?

"Yes, I (gasp!) have been wearing some jumpers," says Carmon. "But I said modest, not frumpy...and there is a difference."

Oh, and just in case there's any doubt, let me assure you that jumpers are not frumpy.

No comments :

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? I love to hear from you!