Thursday, September 8, 2005

Thankful Thursday
I will take no bullock out of thy house, nor he goats out of thy folds. For every beast of the forest is mine, and the cattle upon a thousand hills. I know all the fowls of the mountains: and the wild beasts of the field are mine. If I were hungry, I would not tell thee: for the world is mine, and the fulness thereof. Will I eat the flesh of bulls, or drink the blood of goats? Offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the most High: And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me. (from Psalm 50)

The weather has cooled down so much that we've been able to sleep with our windows open. I'm thankful for the cool weather and that we live in a place where I can safely sleep with the windows open.

This morning, my five year old little man and two year old Mama's helper were awake before me, singing and cracking eggs into a bowl. I'm thankful for children who are healthy, cheerful, and love to work.

As I'm sitting here typing this, my Little Helper has taken my hair down and is brushing it out, a rather painful process for me and one which requires me redo work, but I'm thankful for my little girl who loves to do such girly things as play with Mama's hair.

What are y'all thankful for today?

No comments :

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? I love to hear from you!