Wednesday, March 10, 2004

From Jennifer to Robin on the topic of fathers and adult daughters:
you said "I will stand and give an account for how they were raised; they are responsible for their own sins past the age of reason "

where do you get this from Scripture? This seems to imply "they are responsible for their own sins past the age of reason, I am responsible for their sins prior to the age of reason." Or maybe it's better to ask "If they are responsible for their sins after the age of reason, who is responsible for their sins prior to it?"

I just don't see any support in Scripture for the whole concept of "age of reason." Which reminds me - are you using the term age of reason as synonomous with "age of accountability"?

No comments :

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? I love to hear from you!