Wednesday, March 10, 2004

From Robin to Christopher Witmer, sparked by the discussion on Covenant Theology:
Chris Wittmer, you said:

"Whether one agrees with your statement will tend to depend on how Israel is defined. It is certainly a statement that I agree with, but I see the faithful of Israel as a remmant that was taken into the church. (As an aside, I might add that I no longer read Romans 10-11 as describing something that remains as yet unfulfilled, but rather as already fulfilled. One could read those chapters as still having a future referent -- either partially or wholly -- without it making any difference to what you're saying.)"

WIthout giving up my own position on this matter, I want to ask you; if the faithful of Israel were taken into the church, then what do you do with the Nation of Israel and the Jews of today? Who are they and where do they fit in?

Thanks

Robin

No comments :

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? I love to hear from you!