Friday, September 19, 2003

Recent search engine hits
Most of the search engine hits I get are about things I've blogged on recently, though not necessarily in the same post, like egyptian exhibit ft worth texas, seratonin +depletion, cod liver oil wal mart, Latin conjugation of gaudy, "sir gawain" "modern translation" and "REC Book of Common Prayer."

Some are so funny. Two recent ones were ask Jeeves about repotting aloe veras, and ask Jeeves- no to reinstating military draft. Maybe I should include info for future confused visitors about how to ask Jeeves a question. ;-)

Some are the names of bloggers: Jenny Carmon, Valerie blog, and link:gideonstrauss.blogspot.com.

My favorite one lately, though, was this one: +"Doug Wilson" +blog. I wonder if the searcher read his comment about blogs in the latest issue of C/A and was checking to see if Mr. Wilson's practice is consistent with his, um, criticism. That particular search turns up a lot of familiar names. The Reformed community must be awfully small.

No comments :

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? I love to hear from you!