Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Today Lilian is 14 months old and my blog is exactly two months younger. Many thanks to those of you who read this stuff, and especially to those of you who comment because you are what make blogging so fun.

Through blogging, I have learned some really important stuff, like the fact that I am a Numenorean, King Arthur (Monty Python's), an interpersonal thinker, Lucy (from Peanuts), Jean Valjean (still haven't read that!), a possum, the United Nations, the book of Romans, Elinor Dashwood, Meg March, Shetland wool, Moses, the Colussus of Rhodes, and I speak Dutch fluently!

To commemorate the day, I took this quiz:

What Sort of Hat Are You? I am a Halo.I am a Halo.


I believe I am perfect. Others may not think so, but those others are wrong. What Sort of Hat Are You?

Taken together, I would say that all this tells me I should spend a liitle more time learning from this part of the book of Romans!

Seriously now, one of the nicest things that happened to us last year was because of this blog - a group of lovely young people in Oklahoma began reading my blog and we spent a Sunday worshiping and fellowshiping together (it's at the bottom of the page), and have since become friends. Technology is pretty cool. :-)

But the first really cool thing that happened because of this blog: On March 28, Alexandra stumbled across my blog and commented. I was excited to find out that she was the very same Alexandra in Ukraine who had been a member of a church we visited in Midland, and for whom I had been praying for several months! We had never met before and still haven't met, but someday we will, someday....

No comments :

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? I love to hear from you!