Tuesday, August 30, 2005

This is why I'm not a photoblogger
Three and a half days of food, fun, and fellowship, and here are all the pictures I took.



~*~ ~*~ ~*~





Friday afternoon: Princess Grace preparing for her crochet lesson with Miss Valerie.




Since I took a pic of the princesses, the little boys wanted their pictures taken, too.



~*~ ~*~ ~*~





Saturday afternoon: Elai receiving calligraphy lessons from Miss Valerie. All the other kids are present since everyone wanted to be where Miss Valerie was - except for Number One Son, who was outside with Daddy doing Manly Things.



~*~ ~*~ ~*~




(I would say somthing sentimental and witty here, except that I'm too badgerly to be sentimental, and too sleep-deprived to be witty.)

No comments :

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? I love to hear from you!