Thursday, January 29, 2004

Toni Cunningham is a woman of infinite purdiestness!
She gave me a most excellent and needed attitude adjustment in her comment to my post below, which I think deserves a post of its own.

My mother and most women I think (including myself) simply hate the monotony. There's so much I'd rather do! Theologically, when I'm doing an annoying housework task, I try to think of how God cleanses us over and over again in our sanctification. What if he left us filthy and just let us get worse and worse instead of forgiving us over and over? Our homes should be an extension of that biblical reality...

Isn't that great? It's just what I needed to hear.

Mr. Cunningham, you are indeed blessed. May God make your wife like Rachel and Leah, who together built the house of Israel.

No comments :

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? I love to hear from you!