Friday, January 16, 2004

Updating blogroll
You may have noticed I've rearranged my blogroll. I had several links I wanted to add and my list was getting so long and I was getting tired of scrolling around to get to the blogs I visit every day, plus some of the ones I wanted to add were people like George Grant and Peter Leithart, and I just couldn't list them as "George" and "Peter" the way I listed everybody else.

So I've done two things: the food categories serve the purpose of listing the blogs in the order of frequency that I visit them, and I've changed the names a bit since I don't want to be inappropriately familiar with people who don't know me. If you don't like the way I have your name written, let me know because I want to address you the way you prefer.


(Valerie, I made these changes before you quit blogging and I just can't bear to take your name off the list!)

No comments :

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? I love to hear from you!