Sunday, June 13, 2004

Offline for a few days
My mom is coming down today so she can stay with the kids and look after things because tomorrow I'm going to have surgery on my nose! I have a deviated septum and a couple of other problems that make breathing extremely difficult, and when I went to the doctor a couple of months ago for a bad spell of allergies, he sent me down to the ENT to have my nose fixed.

I don't know whether anyone else is like this, but I'm a little freaked out at the idea of being unconscous for an hour and a half while strangers are doing things to my face! (Can you say, "Kelly is a control freak"?) It's really not a difficult surgery and the recovery is expected to be fairly easy, but still...

Anyway, I most likely won't be online while my mom is here, but if you think about praying for me tomorrow morning (the surgery's supposed to start at 9:30 central time), I'd sure appreciate it!

No comments :

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? I love to hear from you!