Thursday, September 29, 2005

Thankful Thursday
Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases; Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies; Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's. (from Psalm 103)


1. Toothpaste and toothbrushes. Really. Don't you just love the way they massage your gums get when brushing your teeth? And then there's that tingly fresh, smoothly clean feeling afterward that just makes me happy.

2. My two-year-old. I just love two years old, it's such a funny, sweet age. My Baby Princess loves to pretend she's a kitty-cat and she pretends to be one so much that sometimes it seems she thinks she really is one! Take last night at supper, for example - we had a barley casserole with sliced water chestnuts in it. One of her water chestnuts fell on the floor, and the princess promptly got out of her chair, got down on all fours, put her face to the floor and licked up the water chestnut. Then she stood up on her tippytoes and deposited it onto her plate, and wandered cheerfully away!

3. "Christ has died. Christ is risen. Christ will come again."

Let us bless the Lord.

No comments :

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? I love to hear from you!