Thursday, September 15, 2005

Thankful Thursday
Let my mouth be filled with thy praise and with thy honour all the day. (Psalm 72:8)

Thank you, Lord, for my sister, whose birthday is today. Watch over Anne Marie, O Lord, as her days increase; bless and guide her wherever she may be. Strengthen her when she stands; comfort her when discouraged or sorrowful; raise her up if she fall; and in her heart may thy peace which passeth understanding abide all the days of her life.

Thank you, Lord, for improving health to be able to do the work you have set before me.

Above all, I give you thanks for the great mercies and promises given to us in Christ Jesus our Lord; To him be praise and glory, with you, O Father, and the
Holy Spirit, now and for ever. Amen.

No comments :

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? I love to hear from you!