Thursday, October 27, 2005

Thankful Thursday
Offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the most High: And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.... Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me: and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I shew the salvation of God. (from Psalm 50)


I'm thankful that we serve the most merciful and all-powerful God of the universe.

I'm thankful for my dear friend Margaret who always encourages me in my faith. Plus, she's thankful all the time, not just on Thursdays.
;-)

I'm thankful for indoor plumbing and heating when it's freezing* outside.


~*~ ~*~ ~*~
*Please note that when the BadgerMum says "it's freezing outside" she is not speaking about the temperature at which water freezes, but the temperature at which the BadgerMum feels uncomfortably cold, which is generally below 56°F.
;-)

No comments :

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? I love to hear from you!