Thursday, October 14, 2004

Updating sidebar
Several new blogs plus a weather pixie have been added in the last few weeks, and I'm updating my book list. I read several while I was on hiatus this summer but I didn't keep track of them so I'm not sure I have them all listed. It's been very helpful having an easily referenced list as it's encouraged me to read more. My reading of real books droppoed off rather precipitously when I discovered the internet. :-(

The Lord's Service has been on that list all summer long, and yes, I really am still reading it! I haven't progressed very far because I keep re-reading the same sections! What would you do - keep on reading it slowly, not progressing beyond a paragraph or two a week, or just finish the book really fast, knowing that you could always come back to it later for more in-depth reading?

No comments :

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? I love to hear from you!