Thursday, January 13, 2005

Inverse Applications
My daddy's motto was "The early worm gets birded." I guess I take after him, 'cause for me, the Nany Rule applies before noon, instead of after 10:30pm, and knowing this about myself, I usually do my weekly thankful list on Wednesday night, so when I get up on Thursday morning, all I have to do is post it, but unfortunately I forgot to do it last night, and now I can't remember what it is I'm thankful for today! Oh! I remember something - I'm thankful for the dear friends Mike and I got to chat with last night Valerie and Pentamom and Bret. I'm thankful for the chocolate kisses Mike gave me when I got a craving last night, and I'm thankful for the baby kisses Lilian woke me up with this morning.

There. I just needed to get the words flowing. :-D

No comments :

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? I love to hear from you!