Thursday, January 20, 2005

Thankful Thursday
Sing unto the LORD, O ye saints of his, and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness. (Psalm 30:4)

1. Yesterday I spent the morning cooking, the afternoon running errands, and the evening at Bible Study, and though I was physically tired, I was not exhausted. This is such a huge improvement over where I was just a few months ago when any one of these activities would have laid me up for the rest of the week that I'm so thankful to the Lord for growing good health, and especially for y'all's prayers!

2. Mike has been driving my van all week because his is having problems with the transmission, but this has caused me to be so glad that we have two vehicles. Even though I'm such a homebody and don't get out if I can help it, it really is a blessing to have my own van that I can jump into and take care of things without the intricate planning needed when we only have one.

3. Last, but certainly not least, I'm extremely thankful for sausage and eggs - fast breakfast food for mornings when I forgot to start the porridge before I went to bed the night before... like this morning!

No comments :

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? I love to hear from you!