Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Oh, I'm so tired...but it's the good kind of tired. I did the main bathroom today, which I figured would be the easiest room to do. There wasn't much to get rid of, but I took everything out of all the drawers and shelves and washed everything - drawers, shelves, and stuff - put in new shelf paper, then rearranged it all to make it work better. For Christmas, Mike gave me and the two oldest girls each a beautiful wire and bead basket, so I put all our special bath stuff into our own baskets. I already had several rectangular plastic baskets to help keep the stuff corralled, but you know how it is - people don't put things back where they belong and eventually you wind up with two or three empty baskets nested under the other ones, and lots of loose things making a big mess.

It's so nice in there now!

No comments :

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? I love to hear from you!